May 3, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s IMBA-H471 ATX motherboard powered by 10th / 11th Generation LGA1200 Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5/i3, Celeron® and Pentium® processors. With the support of multiple expansion slots and rich interfaces. It offers a variety of functionalities and capabilities for applications that require accelerated computing, blazing-fast transmission, seamless upgrades, and high reliability.
In terms of I/O IMBA-Q471 facilitates, 1x Display Port, 1 HDMI, 1x VGA, and 3x LAN. Thus, IMBA-Q471 is extremely flexible in its capacity to perform a variety of tasks in a challenging industrial environment. Likewise, IMBA-Q471 offers several expansion options, such as 1x M.2, 2x PCIe, 2x PCIe and 3x PCIe. Also, IMBA-H471 supports up to 128 GB of memory, which is ample for most accelerated computing activities.
Furthermore, IMBA-Q471 has 1 x CPU fan connector and 2 x System fan connector, which allows the motherboard to function effectively even with varying temperatures (0°C ~ 60°C).
- Support HDMI, DP, VGA Triple Independent Display Output
- Support Triple Intel® i225V 2.5GbE Controller
- Support 2 x PCIe x16, 3 x PCIe x4, 2 x PCIe x1 and 1 x M.2 M key Expansion Slots
- Support 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 8 x USB 2.0, Transfer Rate up to 10Gb/s
- Support 3 x RS-232, 1 x RS-232/422/485, 5 x SATA 6Gb/s Connector
See More: IMBA-Q470/IMBA-Q471