July 5, 2018
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s new TPD-433-M2, 4.3″ HMI device supporting RS-485, RS-232, USB and Ethernet.
The TPD-433-M2 series is a tiny touch HMI that is designed for building and home automation. The system is equipped with high resolution TFT color touch screen and can be used to replace regular electrical wall-mount outlets. The system also has rich I/O modules and has beautiful presentation with a flexible and user-defined picture frame supporting the Modbus TCP/RTU protocols so that it enables remote control of I/O modules and integration with SCADA software.
The system come with the HMIWorks software that provides Ladder Designer, and for IT users, C language environment is also provided. This software is easy to use and can take a novice user only around 30 minutes to learn and create their own application program.
- Excellent C/P Ratio (Cost/Performance)
- High-Resolution Colour Touch Screen
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Multiple Serial Communication Interfaces
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- GUI Design
- Free HMIWorks Development tool
- Supports C Language and Lader Designer
- Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU and DCON Protocol
- ESD Protection: 4 kV
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Supports User-Defined Third Party Protocol (C language)