July 23, 2018
CP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s new DL-100-E and DL-101-E data logging device that remotely records temperature, humidity and dew point.
The DL-100-E and DL-101-E Data Logger devices can be used to record temperature, humidity and dew point information, including date and time stamps, and are able to store up to 600,000 downloadable records. Real-time data on the DL-100-E and DL-101-E Data Logger can be accessed from anywhere and at any time by using the free Windows software, the iOS App, or the Android App, as long as it is connected to the same local network the Data Logger is connected too. The DL-100-E and DL-101-E Data Logger supports Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT.
Theses Data Loggers can be connected using a range of communication interfaces including Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, ensuring easy maintenance in a distributed control system.
The IP66 version of DL-100-E and DL-101-E series is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments with IP66 grade protection approval rating. The rugged RJ-45 ensures tight, robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock.
- Measurement Range: -20 to +60°C and 0 to 100% RH (Relative Humidity)
- LCD Display Shows Temperature, Humidity, Relative Humidity, Date and Time
- Store Up to 600,000 Records with Date and Time Stamps
- Free Software Utility, iOS APP and Android App Included
- Supports the Modbus TCP and MQTT Protocols
- Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input (DL-101-E Only)
- PhotoMOS Relay Output for Alarm Devices or IAQ Device Control (DL-101-E Only)
- Supports Web Configuration and Firmware Update via Ethernet
- IP 66 Protection Approval
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mounted