March 5, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s iCAM-771, a Fisheye IR Network Camera, featuring a detailed 5-Megapixel resolution sensor with clear image quality. Equipped with a fisheye lens for 360°/180° panoramic view without blind spots, certified ImmerVision Enables 2.0, the cameras can provide coverage of wide, open areas, such as airports, shopping malls, factories, parking lots, retail stores, offices, and more.
Furthermore, the iCAM-771 attains a removable IR-cut filter for day & night functions. Likewise, iCAM-771 facilitates multiple image settings for optimal operation, for example, adjustable image size, quality, and bit rate. Configurable brightness, saturation, exposure control, auto shutter control, auto gain control, noise reduction, and EV luminance control.
The iCAM-771 is suitable for multiple user setups as it supports 5 simultaneous streams at ROI Mode and 3 simultaneous streams at Normal Mode. Similarly, it has live viewing for up to 10 clients, and multiple user access levels with password protection, and IP address filtering.
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Dewarping the Image via Fisheye Correction Processor
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR illuminators, Effective Distance up to 10 meters
- Real-Time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression
- ROI (Region of Interest) Provide for 5 Independent Streams
- WDR Enhancement for Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- 2-Way Audio Communication, External Microphone Input & Audio Output
- Built-in MicroSD Card Slot, support SDHC/SDXC 64GB or above
- Weather-Proof IP66-Rated & Vandal-Proof IK10-Rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3at Compliant PoE
- ONVIF Compliant for Interoperability
- EN50155 Compliance
See More: iCAM-771