November 30, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s I-7590, which is specially designed for M-Bus slave devices. The module is extremely compact, measuring up to 72 x 120 x 36 (mm).
I-7590 is a serial bus to M-Bus convertor. First, for serial bus, it offers RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 are three kinds of communication way. Second, the I-7590 has two rotary switches, one for serial port baud and the other for M-Bus port baud. Third, the I-7590 uses transparent transmission between serial bus and M-Bus communication. Through these three designs, it is easy to communicate with any standard M-Bus slave. Also, I-7590 can survive tough operating conditions as it has an operating temperature range of -25 ~ +75 C.
I-7590 is an intricately designed device that is optimized for the reading of measurement instruments like energy counters, hot and cold water counters, gas, pressure, sensors, and actuators, etc.
- Serial Baud and M-Bus Baud can be Configured Separately
- Provides 10 Kinds of Baud for Default, 6 Kinds of Baud for User-Defined
- Supports up to 100 M-Bus Slaves
- Provides Transparent Communication
- Watchdog Inside
- Allows Updating Firmware by the RS-232 Port
- Overcurrent and Short-Circuit Protection on the M-Bus Port
- 3750 Vrms Photocoupler Isolation on the M-Bus Port
- ±4 kV ESD to Contact
- Reverse Polarity Protection on Power
See More: I-7590