October 5, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s I-7565M-HS High-Speed USB to 2-port CAN Bus Converter. I-7565M-HS is a high-speed USB to CAN converter with two CAN channels. It improves the transformation speed of other I-7565 series and allows receiving max. 15000 standard 2.0A CAN frame per second.
I-7565M-HS support CAN2.0A/2.0B protocol and different baud rates from 10 kbps to 1000 kbps. The important feature of I-7565M-HS is to support the user-defined baud rate function no matter what the baud rate is. When connecting I-7565M-HS to the PC, the PC will load the relevant device driver automatically (hot plug & play). Therefore, users can make data collection and processing of the CAN Bus network easier and quicker by applying I-7565M-HS. The application fields can be CAN Bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control and monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, factory automation, etc.
The following is the application structure for the USB to CAN module. The PC can be the CAN host, monitor or HMI to access/control the CAN devices through the CAN network by the I-7565M-HS Converter. The module lets users communicate with CAN devices easily from a PC with a USB interface.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Compatible with the ISO 11898-2 Standard
- Support both CAN2.0A and CAN2.0B Specifications
- No External Power Supply (powered by USB)
- Programmable CAN Bus Baud Rate from 10kbps to 1000kbps
- Support CAN Bus Message Filter Configuration
- Timestamp of CAN Message with at Least ±10us Precision
- Watchdog Inside
- Provide PWR, CAN Tx/Rx and CAN Status Indication LEDs
- Built-In Dip-Switch to Select 120 ohm Terminal Resister for CAN Bus
- Support Firmware Update via USB
- Provide Utility Tool for Users Module Setting and CAN Bus Communication Testing Conveniently
- Provide API Library for User Program Development
See More: I-7565M-HS