USB to 2-Port CAN/CAN FD Bus Converter - April 8, 2020
ICP Electronics Australia introduces ICP DAS’s I-7565M-FD USB to 2-Port CAN/CAN FD Bus Convertor.
The I-7565M-FD is a USB to CAN/CAN FD (CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) converter with two CAN Channels. It allows transmitting/receiving CAN/CAN FD frames and supports CAN2.0A/2.0B and CAN FD (ISO/Bosch) specifications and different baud rates for CAN/CAN FD frame. (10 kbps to 1000 kbps for CAN Arbitration Phase and 100 kbps to 3000 kbps for CAN FD Data Phase).
When connecting I-7565M-FD to a PC, the PC will load the relevant device driver automatically (hot plug & play). Therefore, users can make data collection and processing of CAN Bus network easier and quicker by applying I-7565M-FD. The application fields can be CAN Bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control and monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, factory automation, etc.
The following is the application structure for the USB to CAN/CAN FD module. The PC can be the CAN host, monitor or HMI to access/control the CAN/CAN FD devices through the CAN network by the I-7565M-FD Converter. The module let users to communicate with CAN/CAN FD devices easily from PC with USB interface.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Compatible with the ISO 11898-2 Standard
- Compatible with CAN Specification 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD Support for ISO and Non-ISO (Bosch) Standards Switchable
- CAN FD Bit Rates for Data Field from 100 kbps to 3000 kbps
- CAN Bit Rates from 10 kbps to 1000 kbps
- Support CAN Bus Message Filter Configuration
- Time Stamp Resolution 1ms.
- Voltage Supply via USB
- Watchdog Inside
- Provide PWR, CAN Tx/Rx and CAN Status Indication LEDs
- Built-in Dipswitch to Select 120-ohm Terminal Resister for CAN Bus
- Support Firmware Update via USB
- Provide Utility Tool for Users Module Setting and CAN Bus Communication Testing Conveniently
- Provide API Library for User Program Development ±2 kV SURGE, ±4 kV ESD and EFT Protection
- DIN-Rail Mounting
Product Page: I-7565M-FD