August 5, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s I-2533, which is an intelligent CAN bridge that can be used to establish the connection between two CAN bus systems via fiber optic cable.
Similar to the I-2532, the I-2533 can also apply in various CAN-based protocols to convert CAN bus signals to optical signals and reshape the CAN signals. The difference between the I-2532 and I-2533 is the CAN configuration functions and the distance limitation of CAN communication.
Furthermore, the I-2533 offers the functions to configure the CAN baud rate and CAN message filters. These are useful when using the I-2533 to link two CAN networks which may have different baud rates. By using the I-2533, the transmission distance limitation of the CAN bus system will not be reduced because of the CAN baud rate, which means that the total network length can be extended. This feature means that users can develop applications more powerful and flexible with the I-2533.
- Support Both CAN 2.0A And CAN 2.0B Specification
- Fully Compatible with the ISO 11898-2 Standard
- Rotary Switch for CAN Baud Rate Configuration
- Up To 100 CAN Nodes on The CAN Channel (*Note)
- Transmission Distance Up To 2 Km at Any CAN Baud Rate
- Provides The 512-Record CAN Tx Buffer And 512-Record CAN Rx Buffer
- Allow User-Defined Baud Rate
- Software Utility Tool for Message Filter Configuration
- Fiber Port: ST (Multi-Mode)
- Broken Line Detection for Fiber Cable