6th/7th Generation Intel® Xeon & Core™ Medical Box PC - February 28, 2020
ICP Australia introduces iEi’s HTB-200-C236 6th/7th Generation Intel® Xeon & Core™ Medical Box PC.
The intelligent HTB-200-C236 Medical Computing System is a compact small edge device with great Computing and Graphic Performance, which features 6th/7th Generation Intel® Xeon & Core™, Dual SODIMM ECC & non-ECC unbuffered Memory supported up to 64GB and PCIe (x16), PCIe (x4) slots to support nVidia GPU, Mustang Acceleration Cards, capture cards or other applications.
Accelerator cards are crucial to data scientists. The PCIe (x16) slot is high compatibility for the GPU cards such as Nvidia P4, T4, Quadro series or IEI Mustang series make the end user choose the accelerator cards based on their different needs.
The redundant PCIe x  slot is reserved for all-in-one video capture card or any other expansion.
Unique thermal design ensures the system keeping sustained 100% CPU and GPU loading. Cater to NVIDIA® Tesla T4 passive heat sink design, IEI adopts blower-ventilation solution that not only creates a strong air flow but also minimizes the noise made by fan systems. Accessible hard drive enables easier maintenance. The storage cover locates at the bottom of HTB-200-C236 and fits for 2.5-inch SSD or HDD.
- Compact Small Edge Device with Great Computing & Graphic Performance
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Xeon & Core™ Processor Platform with Intel® C236 Chipset
- Dual SODIMM ECC & non-ECC Unbuffered Memory Supported up to 64GB
- PCIe [x16] Slot Supports for Nvidia GPU, IEI Mustang Acceleration Card
- PCIe [x4] Slot Supports for Capture Card or Other Application