August 26, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s GW-2493M, which is a network gateway allowing BACnet client devices to be accessed by the Modbus network as a Modbus TCP client. The BACnet/IP protocol is used to relay and exchange information between building devices.
GW-2493M contains a large number of BACnet objects (AI, AO, AV, BI, BO, BV, MSI, MSO, MSV) which gives you flexibility in mapping Modbus TCP registers to any combination of BACnet objects. Multiple BIBBs (DS-RP-B, DS-RPM-B, DS-WP-B, DS-WPM-B, etc.) are supported. All the data being transferred is configurable using a standard web browser. Regarding mechanics, the GW-2493M supports a metal casing with DIN-Rail installation. Likewise, in terms of environmental conditions, the module can survive tough requirements with its operating temperatures ranging from -25 ~ +75 °C.
Therefore, due to its multi-faceted nature, GW-2493M is ideal for a range of applications such as building automation, fire detection systems, lighting control, access control, etc.
- Read/Write Modbus Registers via BACnet Objects
- Configurable BACnet/IP Server
- Configurable Modbus TCP Client
- Supports BACnet AI, AO, AV, BI, BO, BV, MSI, MSO, MSV Object Types
- Supports Modbus Discrete Inputs, Coils, Input Registers and Holding Registers
- Supports up to 600 DI, 600 DO, 600 AI and 600 AO to Transfer to BACnet Objects
- Simple Data Translation Allows you to Manipulate Data as it Passes Between Protocols
See More: GW-2493M