September 24, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s GPOE-6P PoE Expansion Module Card.
The GPOE-6P comes with 6 PoE ports with one slot capacity and only 21.59mm wide. It supports a total of 180 Watts power budget with a maximum of 60 Watts per port and has an individual cooler heatsink with a cooling fan. A GPOE Management Software Tools is provided to control each PoE port.
An Embedded System will not only insert one GPOE card, the GPOE-6P provides two LED lights and management software tools to clarify the function for each card and ports. The IEI GPOE Management Software Tools could control the power and monitor the speed and process of data transfer through LAN.
The GPOE-6P is compatible with x4, x8, and x16 PCIe slots and can be used in various applications including PoE IP Camera, VoIP Phone, Wireless AP, Security Gate, Access Control, and PoE Panel PC.
- Provide 6 x10/100/1000Base-T(X) PoE (P.S.E.) Ports
- Total 180 Watts Power Budget with Maximum 90 Watts Per Port
- PoE Power Sourced from 12~24VDC of ATX Power
- Each LAN Port Supports Both PoE and Non-PoE Connections (Auto Detect & Classification)
- Supports SW/RDK (IEI GPOE Management Software Tools)
- Compatible with x4, x8, and x16 PCIe Slots
- IEEE 802.3at/bt PoE Compliant
Product Page: GPOE-6P