February 2, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s ET-2217CI Ethernet I/O Module with 8-ch Analog Inputs. The module provides a programmable input range on all Analog Input channels (±1 V, ±2.5 V, ±5 V, ±10 V, 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA, and ±20 mA). Each analog input channel can be configured for an individual input range, providing high overvoltage protection of 120 Vdc and 50mA overcurrent protection at 110 VDC/VAC. Voltage and current input is software configurable.
The sampling rate of the ET-2217CI is adjustable and can be set to either fast(200Hz) or normal(10Hz) mode. It can be used to record voltage and current information, including the date and time stamps. Support is provided for common industrial protocols such as Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/)IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT. The module also features per-channel open wire detection for 4 ~ 20 mA input and provides 4 KV ESD/EFT protection, 2 KV Surge protection, and 3000 VDC intra-module isolation and channel-to-channel isolation. Hence, the ET-2217CI module is ideal for factory, building, and home automation maintenance.
- Able to Record Voltage and Current Measurements with Time Stamps
- 8-channel Analog Inputs with 3000 VDC Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Max. Recording for Each Channel: 320,000
- Built-in Web Server and I/O Pair Connection (Push and Pull)
- 120 VDC Overvoltage Protection
- Software Configurable Voltage/Current Input
- Adjustable Sampling Rate (200Hz/10Hz per channel)
- Support Modbus TCP/UDP and MQTT Protocols
- 2-port Ethernet Switch (LAN Bypass) for Daisy-Chain Wiring
See More: ET-2217CI