June 7, 2019
ICP Electronics Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ new ECAT-2611 EtherCAT slave to Modbus RTU gateway, for the transfer of data between networks.
The ECAT-2611 gateway module is a proven and trusted protocol converter, allowing you to seamlessly interconnect devices between EtherCAT and Modbus RTU networks. It acts as a slave on both, allowing I/O data to be neatly transferred between the two. The data exchange buffer that it provides gives easy and fast transfers, lending itself to a diverse range of applications.
Further, the ECAT-2611 can be used to connect non-networked industrial devices and equipment to an EtherCAT system. It allows serial-based RS-232/422/485 industrial devices and equipment to be easily integrated into an EtherCAT control system without the need to make any changes to the industrial device. Simply connect the ECAT-2611, configure the device, and you are ready to go.
- Powerful MCU for Efficient Network Traffic
- Transfers I/O Data Between Two Networks
- 2x RJ-45 EtherCAT Connectors
- Maximum 256 WORD Input Data and 256 WORD Output Data
- Serial Port Interface Supports Modbus RTU (Slave) Protocol, RS-232/422/485 Port, Max Baud Rate 115200 bps, and Modbus Function Code 03, 04, 06, 16
- Allows System Integrators to Retrofit Older Automation Devices into Modern EtherCAT Communication Structures, with No Changes Required for the Connected Device
- Compatible with all PLCs that Support EtherCAT
- Complete Serial Protocol Conversion, No PLC Function Blocks Required
- RoHS Compliant