September 26, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s ECAT-2517, which is an 8-port EtherCAT Junction Slave Module. They are designed for realizing flexible wiring by daisy chain and branch. The ECAT2517 cannot be used as a standard Ethernet switch.
ECAT-2517 have an input range of +10 ~ +30 VDC, with the consumption range being 0.23 A @ 24 VDC. Allowing the module to function optimally as per industry standards. Furthermore, the construction of the ECAT-2517 is metal so it can endure tough operating conditions. Likewise, the module is fairly compact, measuring 28 x 154 x 110 (mm), so that it can fit in space constraint applications. Also, ECAT-2517 comes with a DIN-Rail installation option, making it extremely user-friendly.
Lastly, ECAT-2517 can survive extreme temperatures with its operating temperature ranging from -25 ~ to 75 °C. Ultimately, making the module an asset in tough industrial environments.
- Powerful MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
- Maximum Distance Between Stations can be up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Support Daisy Chain and Star Connection
- EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for Each Port
See More: ECAT-2517