November 25, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s ECAT-2060, which is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection that permits flexibility in device installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs.
This ECAT module can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line, or ring. The isolation input and output design protects the ECAT-2060 against harmful interference and the environment. The ECAT-2060 is built in isolated 6 digital inputs and 6 relay digital outputs. Users can obtain the input and output status via the process data and its LED indicators. It is passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can manipulate it simply and implement your applications easily.
Due to its multifaceted nature, ECAT-2060 can be an asset to many applications across various industries, for example, semiconductor tools, metal forming, packaging, injection moulding, assembly systems, printing machines, and robotics
- On the Fly Processing: EtherCAT
- Powerful MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 Bus Interface
- Distance Between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Support Daisy Chain Connection
- EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
- Removable Terminal Block Connector
- LED Indicators for the I/O Status
- Built-In Digital I/O: 6 DI and 6 Relay DO
- RoHS Compliant
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for Each Channel
See More: ECAT-2060