August 30, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s ECAT-2045K-32, EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with Isolated 32-ch DO.
The ECAT-2000 is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and is installed by daisy chain connection which permits flexibility in devices installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation input and output design protect the ECAT-2000 against harmful interference and the environment. The ECAT-2045K-32 is built-in isolated 32 digital outputs. Users can obtain the input and output status not only via the process data but also from its LED indicators. It has passed and been verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can manipulate it simply and implement your various applications easily.
Lastly, in terms of installation ECAT-2045K-32 offers DIN-Rail mounting. Also, in regards to environmental factors, the ECAT-2045K-32 can function in tough conditions as it can operate at a varying temperature of -25 ~ +75 °C.
- On the Fly Processing: EtherCAT
- Powerful MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 Bus Interface
- Distance between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Support Daisy Chain Connection
- EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
- Removable Terminal Block Connector
- LED Indicators for the Output Status
- Built-In 32 Digital Outputs
- Keep Output Values after State Machine Change
- RoHS Compliant
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for Each Channel