March 25, 2019
ICP Electronics Australia is pleased to present ICP DAS’ New ECAT-2011H EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with Isolated 16-CH/8-CH AI.
A member of the ECAT-2000 series of modules, the ECAT-2011H comes equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and can be installed in daisy-chain connections, allowing flexible device installation and reducing infrastructure and operation costs. All ECAT-2000 modules can be deployed in network topologies such as star, line, or ring. Further, the isolated input and output design of the ECAT-2000 series protects these modules from harmful interference and environmental disruptions.
The ECAT-2011H has 8 isolated differential input channels or 16 single-ended input channels built in, which can be selected via software. Users can obtain the status of the input through the ECAT-2011H’s process data. Finally, the ECAT-2011H has passed the EtherCAT conformance test tool for protocol compliance, ensuring an eligible EtherCAT master or configurator can operate it and implement various applications with ease.
- On-the-Fly Processing
- Powerful MCU for Efficient Network Traffic Handling
- 2x RJ-45 Bus Interface
- Distance Between Stations up to 100 Metres (100BASE-TX)
- Supports Daisy-Chain Connection
- EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
- Removable Terminal Block Connector
- LED Indicators
- Built-In 8-CH/16-CH Analogue Input
- RoHS Compliant
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for Each Channel