November 2, 2018
ICP Electronics Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ New DL-301-WF, DL-302-WF, and DL-303-WF Remote CO/CO2/Temperature/Humidity/Dew Point Data Loggers with Ethernet/RS-485/Wi-Fi Interfaces and PoE.
The DL-300-WF series is an IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) monitoring module with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and RS-485 interfaces. It provides a WLAN connection compliant with the IEEE802.11b/g/n standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the modules make it easy to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems. The DL-300-WF series of data logger devices can be used to record CO, CO2, temperature, humidity, and dew point information, including date and timestamps, and are able to store up to 450,000 downloadable records.
Real-time data can be accessed from the DL-300-WF data logger anywhere and at any time by using the free Windows software, the iOS App, or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the data logger. Support is provided for popular industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT. The DL-300-WF Data Logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet, and PoE, meaning that the device can easily be integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems and is easily maintained in a distributed control system.
- Simultaneous Display of CO, CO2, Temperature, Humidity, and Dew Point
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 Sensor
- 2.8″ LCD Touch Screen
- Store up to 450,000 Records with Date and Timestamps
- Touch-Screen and Web-based Configuration Interface
- Simple and Powerful Software Utility, iOS APP, and Android App Included
- Screen Can Display Multilingual Messages
- Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, and MQTT Protocols
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet/Wi-Fi Communication Interfaces
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n Standards
- Support Infrastructure and Limit-AP Modes for Wireless Networks
- Relay Output for Audible/Visual Alarm or IAQ Device Control
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC Input
- Desktop, DIN-Rail, or Wall Mounting