February 10, 2020
ICP Australia introduces ICP DAS DL-301-IP65 CO, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point Data Logger.
The DL-301-IP65 series of Data Logger devices can be used to record CO, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point information, including date and time stamps, and are able to store up to 450,000 downloadable records.
Real-time data can be accessed from the DL-301-IP65 Data Logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iOS App or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the Data Logger.
Support is provided for popular industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT(Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT. The DL-301-IP65 Data Logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, and is easy to be maintained in a distributed control system.
In addition, the DL-300 Utility is a powerful tool that is designed for configuring the modules, monitoring real-time data, grouping DL-301-IP65 modules to view and manage the status of distribution groups, downloading log data, which can be exported to a CSV file that can then be imported into any industry standard software or spreadsheet for analysis.
- Simultaneous Display for CO, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point
- Measurement Range
- CO: 0 ~ 1000 ppm
- 8″ LCD Touch Screen
- Able to Store Up to 450,000 Records with Date and Time Stamps
- Touchscreen and Web-Based Configuration Interface
- Free Software Utility, iOS APP and Android App Included
- Able to Display Multilingual Messages on the Screen
- Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and MQTT Protocols
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet/PoE Communication Interfaces
- Relay Output for Audible/Visual Alarm or IAQ Device Control
- IP 65 Protection Approval