May 14, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s DL-300-WF-IP65 which is a gas detector monitoring module with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and RS-485 interfaces. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the modules make an easy way to incorporate wireless connectivity into monitoring and control systems.
The DL-300-WF-IP65 series of Data Logger devices can be used to record CO, CO2, HCHO, TVOC, NH3, H2S, Temperature, Humidity, and Dew Point information, including date and time stamps, and can store up to 450,000 downloadable records. Real-time data can be accessed from the DL-300-WF-IP65 series Data Logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iOS App, or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the Data Logger. Support is provided for popular industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP. For Ethernet interface, It also supports the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT.
The DL-300-WF-IP65 series Data Logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet, PoE, and Wi-Fi, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, and is easy to be maintained in a distributed control system. The IP65 version of the DL300-WF-IP65 series is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments that provide IP65 grade protection approval. The rugged RJ-45 ensures tight, robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock.
- Able to record CO, CO2, HCHO, TVOC, NH3, H2S, Temperature, Humidity, and Dew Point Measurements
- Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) CO2 Sensor ¢8″ LCD Touch Screen
- Up to 450,000 Records with Date and Time Stamps
- Touch-screen and Web-based Configuration Interface
- Simple and Powerful Software Utility, iOS App, and Android App Included
- Able to Display Multilingual Messages on the Screen
- Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP Protocols
- Supports the MQTT Protocol for Ethernet Interface
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet/Wi-Fi Communication Interfaces
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC Input
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n Standards
- Support Infrastructure and Limit-AP Modes for Wireless Networks
- Relay Output for Audible/Visual Alarm or Device Control
- Web-Based Configuration Interface and Firmware update via Ethernet
- IP65 Protection Approval
See More: DL-300-WF-IP65 Series