October 28, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ DL-101S-E IP66 Remote Temperature, Humidity & Dew Point Data Logger with Safety Alarm, Using Modbus TCP and MQTT Protocols.
The DL-101S-E Data Logger Devices can be used to record temperature, humidity, and dew point information, including date and time stamps, and can store up to 600,000 downloadable records. Real-time data can be accessed from the DL-101S-E Data Logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iOS App, or the Android App, as long as it is connected to the same local network the Data Logger is connected to.
This Data Logger supports popular industrial protocol Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT. The DL-101S-E Data Logger can be connected using a range of communication interfaces including Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, ensuring easy maintenance in a distributed control system.
The IP66 version of DL-101S-E is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments and it provides IP66 grade protection approval rating. The rugged RJ-45 ensures tight, robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock.
- Measurement Range: -20 to +60°C and 0 to 100% RH
- LCD Display Shows Temperature, Relative Humidity, Date and Time
- Able to Store up to 600,000 Records with Date and Time Stamps
- Free Software Utility, iOS APP and Android App Included
- Supports the Modbus TCP and MQTT Protocols
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC Input
- PhotoMOS Relay Output for Alarm Devices or IAQ Device Control
- Supports Web Configuration and Firmware Update via Ethernet
- IP66 Protection Approval
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mounted
Product Page: DL-101S-E