June 21, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s DL-100S-E series of Data Logger devices which can be used to record temperature, humidity, and dew point information, including the date and time stamps for each record, with up to 600,000 downloadable records to be stored. Real-time data can be accessed from the DL-100S-E Data Logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iOS App, or the Android App, as long as it is connected to the same local network as the Data Logger. The DL-100S-E Data Logger supports popular industrial protocols such as Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M) / IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT.
The DL-100S-E Data Logger can be connected using a range of communication interfaces including Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, ensuring easy maintenance in a distributed control system.
The IP66 version of the DL-100S-E series is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments that provide IP66 grade protection approval. The rugged RJ-45 ensures tight, robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock.
- Measurement Range: -20 to +60°C and 0 to 100% RH
- LCD Display Shows Temperature, Relative Humidity, Date, and Time
- Able to Store Up to 600,000 Records with Date and Time Stamps
- Free Software Utility, iOS APP, and Android App Included
- Supports the Modbus TCP and MQTT Protocols
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input (DL-101S-E and DL-101S-E-W Only)
- PhotoMOS Relay Output for Alarm Devices or IAQ Device Control (DL-101S-E and DL-101S-E-W Only)
- Supports Web Configuration and Firmware Update via Ethernet
- IP66 Protection Approval
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mounted
See More: DL-101S-E-W