July 28, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s CL-200 series of data logger devices that can be used to record PM2.5, CO, CO2, temperature, humidity, and dew point information, including the date and time stamps, and can store up to 450,000 downloadable records.
Real-time data can be accessed from the CL-200 data logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iOS App, or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the data logger.
Support is provided for common industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M) and IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol – MQTT. The CL-200 data logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet, and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, ensuring trouble-free maintenance in distributed control systems.
• Able to record PM2.5, Temperature, Humidity, and Dew Point Measurements
• Up to 450,000 Records with Date and Time Stamps
• Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU/TCP, and MQTT Protocols
• Includes RS-485/Ethernet Communication Interfaces
• Relay Output for Alarm or IAQ Device Control
See More: CL-210-E