April 9, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s CL-205-E, which is a data logger device that can be used to record CO, CO2, HCHO, TVOC, NH3, H2S, temperature, humidity and dew point information, including the date and time stamps, and are able to store up to 450,000 downloadable records.
Real-time data can be accessed from the CL-205-E data logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iSO App, or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the data logger.
Support is provided for common industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine IoT connectivity protocol – MQTT. The CL-205-E data logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, ensuring trouble-free maintenance in distributed control systems.
- Able to record NH3, Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point Measurements
- Up to 450,000 Records with Date and Time Stamps
- Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU/TCP, and MQTT Protocols
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet Communication Interfaces
- Relay Output for Alarm or IAQ Device Control
See More: CL-205-E