February 15, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s AFL3-W19C-ULT5 Intel® 8th Generation Whiskey Lake processor. The AFL3-W19C-ULT5 is a Quad-Core Intel® Core™ i5-8365UE powered Flat Bezel Touchscreen Panel PC with a rich variety of functions and peripherals. The flat-bezel design is ideal for easy and simplified integration into various applications.
The Intel® Core™ i5-8365UE is a System-on-Chip (SoC) that ensures optimal memory, graphics, and peripheral I/O support. The system comes with 4.0 GB of DDR4 SO-DIMM memory ensuring smooth data throughputs with reduced bottlenecks and fast system access.
One RS-232/422/485 Serial Port, one RS-232 Serial Port, and four external USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports ensure simplified connectivity to a variety of external peripheral devices. Wi-Fi capabilities and three RJ-45 Ethernet connectors provide the system with a smooth connection to an external LAN. Moreover, two of the Ethernet connectors are capable to support PoE by installing the optional PoE module.
- W19” Light Industrial Interactive Panel PC
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 on-board Whiskey Lake-U processor
- Selectable AT/ATX Power Mode
- Built-In Speakers
- Support PoE PD IEEE803.2 af/at/bt (optional)
- IP64 Compliant Front Panel
- Touch Screen with Anti-UV / Anti-Glare Coating
- Support Auto Flow Control over RS-485
See More: AFL3-W19C-ULT5