May 25, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s GPS-721U-MRTU, GPS Receiver Module with RS-485 supports NEMA, DCON, and Modbus/RTU protocols. The GPS module is powered by a u-blox solution and provides superior sensitivity and performance, even in an urban environment, or an environment that features dense foliage.
The GPS-721U-MRTU is a new GPS solution for the Remote GPS Receiver module, featuring high sensitivity, low power consumption, and ultra-small form factor with DCON, Modbus RTU, and GPS protocols. This powerful module provides you with superior sensitivity and outstanding performance even in the harshest environment. The GPS-721U-MRTU provides an extra 1 channel DO and 1 channel PPS for users PPS signals can be used for precise timekeeping and time measurement. One can combine the PPS functionality with another as the time synchronization source.
Hence, the GPS-721U-MRTU can be a powerful GPS remote module as well as a general-purpose GPS module with an RS232 interface. It can also be applied in Automotive Navigation, Personal Positioning Navigation, Marine Navigation and Satellite time correction, etc.
- Support 32-Channel GPS and NMEA v0183 (Baudrate 9600 bps)
- RS-485 supports DCON Protocol and Modbus RTU
- RS-232 supports NMEA v0183 Format, DCON, or Modbus RTU Protocol
- Built-In 1 Channel DO, 1 Channel PPS(1 pulse per second), 1 RS-485 Port, 1 RS-232 Port
- PPS: 100 ms Pulse Output/Sec for Precise Timekeeping and Time Measurement
- 10 ~ 30 VDC – (Power Reverse Polarity Protection)
- With Various System LED Indicators
- DIN-Rail Design
See More: GPS-721U-MRTU